MULTIZORB™ is an instant absorbent that is used to pick up spills. Multizorb™ is a unique blend of volcanic shale rock (Alumina Silicate) that acts as an instant absorbent, absorbing any liquid spill in a matter of seconds. Multizorb™ is the only granular absorbent that combines practicality in use and the lowest ‘end use cost’ – one 1.5 cu ft bag absorbs 10 US gallons of liquid.
How to use MULTIZORB™
When a spill occurs follow these easy steps:
- Sprinkle or dump MULTIZORB™ on and around the spill.
- Sweep through the spill with a stiff ‘street broom’ until the surface below the spill is completely dry (this will only take a few seconds).
- Pick up the used MULTIZORB™ and place it in an approved container for proper disposal.
- If used MULTIZORB™ absorbent is left in an area where ignition from sparks or fire is possible, simply cover the damp, used MULTIZORB™ with a fresh layer of MULTIZORB™ to prevent ignition.
- Pick up the spill with MULTIZORB™ – clean up the stain with EATOILS BT200™.
How Safe is MULTIZORB™
MULTIZORB™ satisfies the parameters set in the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) TCLP (Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure – method ASTM D2974), the LRT (Liquid Release Test – EPA Method 9096), the PFT (Paint Filter Test – EPA Method 9095) and other more stringent testing required by various states. These tests serve merely to illustrate that when used properly, Multizorb™ will not leach absorbed hazardous or toxic liquids when and filled. Even when thoroughly absorbed by Multizorb™, all hazardous or toxic waste must be tested on a case by case basis to certify land fillability.
How To Order EATOILS™ Products
EATOILS™ products are not sold in stores, Contact Hidden Gem today for a demo or to place your order!
Multizorb™ is available in the following packaging:
1.5 cubic foot bags – each bag absorbs 10 US gallons – 50 bags per skid
Absorbent socks – 3” x 48”, 5” x 48”, 5” x 120”, 8” x 120” land booms
Spill Kits – 35/55/95 gallon sizes, truck kits & customized kits